MY WORLD

This summer I want to enjoy it to the maximum so here, I will do like a list of the plans I wanna do:
So I want to travel to some place of Spain, like Andalucía, where I have family there, so maybe I will visit them. Then I want to go a Barcelona with my best friend, and go shopping and visit the city.
I want to stay all the days with my friends, going to the beach and to some parties. Go to the beach too, and make plans with my friends. I want to stay almost all the days with my friends because most of them will not be in the same highschool the next year.
In summer I will get a tattoo, but I don't know which I will do. This summer I want to practice english, to get a better level, maybe I will go to some school to learn it.

Basically I will enjoy the summer and make it unforggetable!

Comentarios