MY HERO

MY HERO

Hello, my name is Anna and this is my presentation about my hero. 
My hero is a woman and is my mum. My mother is fourty-three years old and she is the best mum. She's very nice and hard-working, she's the strongest person I know. She is tall, she have brown eyes and dark hair. 
She is my best friend because I can explain her everything. I always have a great time with her because we're very similar and she's very funny. She teaches me things that nobody will teach me. She likes cook, read book and watch movies. 
My mum is my hero because she is always there for me and with me. She always help me in everything and she gives me all I need. She's a very positive and strong person, she's my motivation and inspiration to be a better person and it's an example to follow. 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario