EXPERIENCES

EXPERIENCES

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "disneyland paris"


I have been in Disneyland Paris. I went when I was eleven years old and I went with my family. I was there for 5 days




Résultat de recherche d'images pour "madrid"

 I have never been in Madrid. But maybe this summer I will go with my mother for some days. I really will like to go there.







Résultat de recherche d'images pour "algeciras"

When I was little, like two or three years old, I went to Algeciras because the aunt and the cousins of my mother live there. I went for one week and I stayed at the home of the aunt of my mother.






Résultat de recherche d'images pour "california"
I have never been in USA. I hope one day to go with my friends or with my mum. For me, it will be a dream go there. I will like to go California, New York, Georgia, Las Vegas, Texas... I will visit all the country.




Résultat de recherche d'images pour "windoor"

I have been in the Windoor. When I was eleven years old, my best friend Emma give me a present for my birthday. The present was to fly in the Windoor. It was an amazing experience.





Résultat de recherche d'images pour "greece"I have never been in Greece. Greece is my favourite country and is one of my dreams to go there. I love the cities, the people and the culture that has Greece. I will like to go in my twenties with one friend.




Comentarios