MY WORLD

YOUNG PEOPLE AND THE MOBILE 

In this text I want to give my opinion. I think that in recent years technology has advanced a lot, there are many mobile phones, computers, tablets ... And the new generations are being educated with technology.
Now we all want to have the best mobile or the best computer, and we spend a lot of money on it. We also spend a lot of time, we spend many hours on social networks, and we don't enjoy our life, the real life. We prefer to take a perfect picture than enjoy the moment. In social networks we want to create a better life, to transmite that we are happy and we have the best life . And no, we are deceiving ourselves.
I'm not going to lie, I use the phone a lot and I admit it. And I know there are many people who also, why do not we try to change it? Simply because now we live with technology, we all have phones and social networks, and we like them all.
It makes me nostalgic because when I was little I didn't have a mobile or a tablet, and I played with toys and dolls with my brothers, and now I see a children using a phone. The technology can be good depends on the way we use it.
But technology will continue to advance and I think in the future everything will work with technology.

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "technology"

Comentarios