MY WORLD

I want to explain the story of my hair, all the haircuts and the colors that my hair had. 
When I was eleven or twelve years old I dyed the ends of my hair blondes. The summer before 1st ESO I dyed the blonde part blue. 
When I started the first year in the highschool, the blue part was green and it was very dry and bad. So I cut my hair very short, in the shoulders. 
One year later I dyed again, in pink, and then purple, honestly my hair was very bad and damaged, it was very dry. In summer of 2017 I dyed it blonde and I cut it. I was blonde for like one year and then I dyed it again with red tones that is how my hair looks nowadays. I decided to not dye my hair for a time, because I want to grow it and make it healthy. 

Now my hair is longer so I want to dye it in another color because I love to have the color to differents colors but I don't want to damage my hair more. 

Comentarios